There's no question about it. We sound designers at Blipsounds love making sounds and music for video games, and you love creating video games. With our powers combined, we could probably make some pretty awesome games together with custom sound design, an amazing soundtrack, and a beautifully dynamic soundscape that makes the player question if the game is real life. Click the button to contact us and get a rundown for the details of our services:
What People Think of the Game Audio Training Series!
– "I can safely say that I am someone who I thought would never be able to conceptualize how sound design is done. But Ryan is able to break it down into simple and relatable terms to where I now feel condident in diving into sound design."
-Waqas Burney - Development Lead at Google
– "Coming from a non sound-design background, Blipsounds gave me an amazing foundation to create my own original sounds for my passion projects"
-Eric Wesa - Former Designer at Bandai Namco Studios
– "I feel that I was fairly knowledgable about sound design, but after starting the Training Series I realized I've been missing theories like how sound can direct the game design, relay information to the player, and so much more. I'm excited to see the videos to come"
-Tamir Nadav - Former Producer at Disney Interactive
Ryan is the kind of guy that you can geek out with about anything game audio related. You'll be reminded of his knowledge and love for audio and video games with just a short conversation with him ❤
- Nicolae Berbece - Creator of Move or Die
Blipsounds is bridging the gap between the beautiful yet unknown sound design world to the rest of the game development community
- Tom Todia - EA Games Tiburon Senior Audio Director
Blipsounds breaks down game audio theory into digestible, entertaining, chunks that will make you feel immediately comfortable with the sound design process. I always walk away from a conversation with Ryan knowing more about the current state of audio in games.
- Jakobsen Locke - Writer at 11bit Studios
Join the Blipsounds Community!
Did you know Blipsounds has a active and growing community of beginner and advanced sound designers on the Blipsounds Discord Channel? We welcome all skill levels in music composition, sound design, game development, and any creative field to come and join the chat!
And if you're looking to get into sound design, check out the Blipsounds monthly sound design competition! The winner gets a month of free access to our Game Audio Training Series, and the top 5 winners all receive feedback on their sounds in video form so they can improve their future sounds.
Check out our Youtube Videos
Recreating Video Game Sounds
Want a glimpse at the recording process? In these short videos, we recreate sound effects from video games like League of Legends, Smash Bros and Overwatch, from scratch!
Blipsounds likes to analyze sound effects in video games! It's important to explore what other games can do right and wrong and learn from it!
We cover some extensive audio theories in video games. Some are old techniques used for decades brought to light, while others are new ideas and theories that apply to your games today!